If you use INWX as your domain registrar and Cloudflare for your dns service you need to put the dnskey manually from Cloudflare to inwx. I show you how it works.
- Go to Cloudflare Dashboard, click on your domain and go to the DNS Tab. Scroll down to the DNSSEC section. Enable DNSSEC.
2. Next step it to copy the “DS Record” from the popup from Cloudflare.
3. Go to the INWX Dashboard to the section “DNSSEC”.
Click on “Add DNSKEY”. Fill out your domain and paste to DNSKEY RR your clipboard.
4. Now you need to change some little details. Change “IN DS” to “IN DNSKEY”. The “2371” to the “Flags value” that comes from the Cloudflare popup. Change the “13 2” to “3 13”. And the last change is the long string with the public key from the popup.
5. No you are done. Have fun!